The ultimate automation innovation
An industry first! Robopod®’s plug-and-play robotics provide a unique standardised platform offering endlessly adaptable solutions, with unrivalled performance and rapid payback.
It’s an assembly line in a box.
Robopod®’s unique modular design is infinitely flexible. An exciting new concept, it does the work of an assembly line and handling personnel in a fraction of the time and of the cost. It effortlessly adapts to different tasks, delivering extra speed, productivity and efficiency in response to changing markets. It’s an off-the-shelf solution and, best of all, reusable.
You can re-tool and re-program Robopod® time and time again, thereby redeploying your capital assets and protecting your capital investment.
Robopod® benefits every manufacturing sector, including:
Benefits of Robopod®
Employing Robopod® is like having many extra highly-skilled, unerringly accurate hands busy making money for you.
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
- Purchase or lease option
- Quick delivery, may even be ex-stock
- Reduced obsolescence – re-tool or return at end of product life cycle
- One Robopod® can process many products, reducing investment
- Standard Pod can be re-engineered to suit difficult and special applications
- SMED principles are employed and programs stored in memory to support fast changeovers
- Versatility reduces investment in custom-made machinery
- Data capture, QC monitoring and alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Remote simulation and programming of robot
- CE Marked
- Process-engineered to your specific needs by experienced Mechatronic designers
- Full after sales support
- Made in Great Britain
With 27 years’ experience producing world-class automation solutions our engineers can be relied to offer the best advice and support available.
Videos: Robopod® in Action
Don’t miss your opportunity to speed up production and dramatically reduce costs by visiting www.robopod.co.uk or give us a call on 0121 4592347.
Put Robopod® to work for you.
- 1500 x 1500 x 2100 mm
- 1500 x 2000 x 2100 mm
- 2000 x 1500 x 2100 mm
- 2000 x 2000 x 2100 mm