The ultimate laser automation innovation
Lasapod® plug-and-play robotics provide a unique standardised platform offering endlessly adaptable solutions, with unrivalled performance and rapid payback. It’s a full laser system in a box.
Lasapod® is a standard, packaged robot laser cell that can be utilised for marking, drilling, ablation, cutting or welding. Compact and re-configurable, Lasapod® offers a fast, flexible, efficient solution to an automation laser application.
It can be re-tooled and re-programmed time and time again protecting your capital investment for many years to come.
Lasapod® comes in various sizes, can be integrated with 3 handling options, utilised in numerous industries and is able process different materials, some of which are listed below.
Lasapod® benefits most manufacturing sector, including:
Materials That Can Be Processed:
- Fabrics/ Leather
- Composite Materials
- 1500 x 1500 x 2100 mm
- 1500 x 2000 x 2100 mm
- 2000 x 1500 x 2100 mm
- 2000 x 2000 x 2100 mm
- 6 axis
Benefits of Lasapod®
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
- Purchase or lease option
- Quick delivery, may even be ex-stock
- Reduced obsolescence – re-tool or return at end of product life cycle
- One Lasapod™ can process many products, reducing investment
- Standard Pod can be re-engineered to suit difficult and special applications
- SMED principles are employed and programs stored in memory to support fast changeovers
- Versatility reduces investment in custom-made machinery
- Process-engineered to your specific needs by experienced Mechatronic designers
- Full after sales support
- Made in Great Britain
- CCTV to view inside the station
- Data capture, QC monitoring and alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Remote simulation and programming of robot
- CE Marked
Video: Watch Lasapod® in action
With 26 years’ experience producing world-class automation solutions our engineers can be relied to offer the best advice and support available.
Don’t miss your opportunity to speed up production and dramatically reduce costs. Give us a call on 0121 4592347. Put Lasapod™ to work for you.