Portable & Reconfigurable Assembly Bench
An Intelligent Approach to Manual Assembly
Benchpod® systems are at the heart of our new range of
semi and fully configurable assembly solutions.
An intelligent DC screwdriver with torque & angle feedback ensures a “no faults forward” assembly of your product.
All workstations use the same PC Based control system and 18.5-inch Touchscreen interface.
Interchangeable Plug & play fixture nests with expandable I/O are re-configurable for a range of technologies including, scanners, printers, machine vision and many more for your application.
Benchpod® follows the same reconfigurable philosophy as all of the Robopod® range.
- Display OEE Performance
- Display cycle time and part output.
- Instructional Videos embedded into HMI
- Sequence display
- Interchangeable fixturing
- Plug and Socket connections for fixtures
- Facility for Additional I/O on plug & play fixtures
- Supermarket kitting for child parts
- Ergonomic work height
- Manual and spares Documentation accessed via HMI
- Remote communication for Diagnostics
- Data gathering – Integral database for logging of all data
- Data logging including operator log in and auto log out after shift
- Overhead lighting
- Bench assembly
- Poke-yoke fixturing
- Intelligent screw driver assembly
- No faults forward poke-yoke assembly
- Scanners & Printers
- 1,000mm (w) x 1000 (d)
- 1,800mm (w) x 1000 (d)
Benchpod® Assembly Line
Intelligent, flexible, adjustable and portable.
With nearly 30 years’ experience producing world-class automation solutions our engineers can be relied on to offer the best advice and support available. Call us now on 0121 457 2347 to discuss your requirements with a Presspod™ engineer, or complete the web form above right.