Mechatronic Solutions was founded in 1988 on a vision to offer high tech solutions to a wide range of manufacturers.
Richard Evans sold off his tool making business, Westley Tools Ltd and established Mechatronic Production Systems Ltd as a one-man startup.
Today, Mechatronic employs a significant workforce and produces projects valued from £50k to over £1million. The business has gone from strength to strength, enjoying growth of 400% in the last 5 years and is projecting continued healthy growth.
Mechatronic & Robopod®
- Mechatronic was founded in 1988 to provide high quality bespoke automation solutions
- Robopod® is a breakout company founded in 2014 to provide a standardised “off the shelf” robotic automation solution
Two separate companies which work together to give our clients the best possible solution.
Years in Business
Projects to Date
£mil Target Turnover
Growth in 5 Years
We stand for:
- Pursuit of excellence
- Exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Building automation systems that outperform our competitors
- Investing in Research & Development
- Bringing new products to market
- Developing a diverse business base
- Training our staff to stay abreast of technological change and the business’s needs
- Conforming to ISO 9001 2000 procedures
Made in the West Midlands
Mechatronic moved from its original premises in a modest workshop in Sheldon to occupy a purpose built facility in Kings Norton.
However, we are still proud to be a Midlands based company and work with local fabricators, machiners and other companies wherever possible.
For more information on how Mechatronic Solutions can improve your operations, contact us today by calling 0121 459 2347, or complete your details on the web form to the right.