Countdown to Medical Technology Ireland
Starts 25th September
The countdown is on to the Medical Technology Ireland show and exhibition.
Starting 25th September, the two-day event is held in Galway and the combination of conference programme and world-class exhibitors attracts a large audience of medical company experts, including manufacturers, buyers and suppliers.
Robopod® will be exhibiting for the second time to display and demonstrate its latest developments.
Stand 59, Ground Floor
Robopod® will be among 200 exhibitors at the show. The company’s plans for the exhibition include:
- Latest ‘3rd generation’ reconfigurable Robopod® units
- Podconnect AIV autonomous intelligent vehicles
- Smart Factory / Industry 4.0 innovations and integration
- Expert advice on production automation
- Future-proofing with Robopod®’s versatility for future reconfiguration
Since exhibiting at the Medical Technology Ireland show in 2017, Robopod® has significantly expanded its work in the Irish market with exports to Ireland driving growth of the business.
The Medical Technology Ireland show is therefore a key opportunity for Robopod® to meet with existing and potential new clients – and to demonstrate its latest developments with specific interest and relevance to the medical sector.
Robopod® has also seen expansion in its delivery of projects to the medical sector and further projects in the pipeline mean that this is set to grow further.
Standard Item, Reconfigurable Solution
As a standard item, Robopod® is cost effective, readily available and quickly integrated within companies’ manufacturing and processing arrangements. It is also reconfigurable, making it a good long term investment, as the equipment can change purpose in the future if needs should change.
Medical Technology Centre of Expertise
Ireland’s vibrant medical technology industry is more intensive and productive than in any other country in Europe:
- Over 300 medical technology companies based in Ireland
- High levels of R&D and High Tech innovation
- 9 of the world’s top 10 medical device manufacturers of have a base in Ireland
- Ireland now employs the highest level of medtech personnel per capita in Europe
- Medical Technology workforce in Ireland is over 32,000 and growing fast
- 5,000 have entered the workforce in the last 2 years, a growth of 18.5%
at Medical Technology Ireland
Alongside the exhibition is an additional attraction at Medical Technology Ireland, as it brings together the very latest suppliers, showing the latest medical technology developments. The conference programme offers visitors a real insight into the latest thinking on medical device development, trends and the future of the rapidly evolving medical device industry. The conference programme for 2019 includes:
- Presentations by Medical Device experts and guest speakers
- Interviews with and panel debates involving key executives
- Start-up & Innovation Academy
- Women in MedTech Forum
Find out more at Medical Technology Ireland Expo and Conference.
Robopod® is the innovative reconfigurable system with a standardised platform for robotic applications, offering unrivalled performance. Endlessly adaptable to the client’s requirements, the potential uses for Robopod® are 'only limited by imagination'; making a Robopod® a versatile investment with potential for rapid payback.
For more information, please contact
Telephone: +44 (0)330 223 5333