Thursday 25th October 2018
In order to show additional machines and demonstrate the latest advances in automation technology, Mechatronic Solutions and Robopod® have announced a new date for their 30th anniversary celebration event.
The 30th Anniversary Open Day will now be held on Thursday 25th October.
This new date will allow the companies to showcase exciting new developments in their automation systems and extend the planned demonstrations to create an even more impressive open day for their visitors.
The open day will showcase a range of advanced automation equipment representing the breadth of activity of the two companies.
- Bespoke industrial automation and customised development
- Concept design and modelling
- Development and manufacture of tailor-made systems
- Robopod® is the popular and versatile reconfigurable ‘plug-and-play’ robotics and the company will be launching the Robopod3 – the latest and most advance version
- A range of options and configurations are now available including Sonopod®, Lasapod®, Presspod®, Tendapod®, Benchpod®
- Podconnect® AIV was launched in 2017 in partnership with Omron
Advanced Technologies On Display
A lot of interest is expected in AIV Autonomous Intelligent Vehicle (AIV), which will be demonstrated as an interactive fleet.
Also on display will be a presentation on digital twin and data collection.
The open day will be made even more valuable to its visitors as selected partners have been invited to attend, bringing in their expertise and adding to the demonstrations.
Please use this button to register your attendance or request more information:
Established in 1988, Mechatronic Solutions (Mechatronic Production Systems Ltd) offer high tech automation solutions to a wide range of manufacturers. As well as bespoke automation machinery, the company also created the innovative Robopod®, a reconfigurable system with a standardised platform which is endlessly adaptable to the client’s requirements.
For more information, please contact
Telephone: +44 (0)121 459 2347