Robotic Ultrasonic Welding & Cutting
Further to the release of its latest case study, Robopod® has published new downloadable information with the key facts about the innovative reconfigurable system and focusing in particular on its capabilities in ultrasonic welding.
Free to download from the website, the leaflet explains how Robopod® can be configured with specific tooling (sonotrodes) to vibrate at 35kHz or 20kHz for ultrasonic welding:
- Ultrasound melts the material in targeted areas, to ensure fusion of similar or dissimilar materials
- Fast, accurate and repeatable process
- 6 axis robot allows for the weld positions to be quickly & easily programmed & reprogrammed
- Add sonotrode tooling to suit your product for ultrasonic welding
- Change nest tooling for future products
The unique modular design of Robopod® is infinitely flexible, offering companies the opportunity to do assembly and handling personnel tasks in a fraction of the time and cost for rapid payback on investment.
To find out more, download our Robopod® Robotic Ultrasonic Welding information using the button below.
Robopod® is the innovative reconfigurable system with a standardised platform for robotic applications, offering unrivalled performance. Endlessly adaptable to the client’s requirements, the potential uses for Robopod® are 'only limited by imagination'; making a Robopod® a versatile investment with potential for rapid payback.
For more information, please contact
Telephone: +44 (0)121 459 2347