Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles Working Together
Following their recent AIV showcase event, Robopod® has produced a video which illustrates how multiple AIVs can work together, collaboratively, in a fleet.
Robopod® worked with partner Omron to coordinate demonstrations involving a number of Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles, showing how the latest technology is able to avoid both fixed and moving obstacles for safe and efficient delivery.
Video: AIV Fleet
Multiple Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles in Action
Podconnect® AIV Features
The video also highlights the features of the Podconnect® Autonomous Intelligent Vehicle range, including:
- Customisable tops to suit any application, including:
- Easy integration with:
- Bespoke equipment
- Existing equipment and machines
- Existing control systems
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Range of material handling options, including:
- Roller conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Lifting mechanisms
- Advanced fleet management:
- State of the art control, mapping and planning software
- Ensuring the correct robot is used for each task
- Enterprise Manager appliance can handle up to 100 robots simultaneously
- Dynamic path planning with:
- No tapes or wires
- Safe operation around moveable objects and people
- Efficient system:
- Up to 10 hours of operation between charges
- Automatic docking and charging
If you have an interest in Autonomous Intelligent Vehicle technology, or a project that could utilise systems, please get in touch with Robopod via email or telephone, using the details below.
Robopod® is the innovative reconfigurable system with a standardised platform for robotic applications, offering unrivalled performance. Endlessly adaptable to the client’s requirements, the potential uses for Robopod® are 'only limited by imagination'; making a Robopod® a versatile investment with potential for rapid payback.
For more information, please contact
Telephone: +44 (0)121 459 2347